What you need:
- 1 (14 oz.) bag Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 pkg. French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (12 oz.) container Cool Whip
Recipe Source: Food.com
- Place half of the Oreos into the container you will serve the dish in.
- Mix the pudding and milk together in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Mix sugar, cream cheese and butter together in another bowl. I softened the cream cheese and butter for easier mixing.
- Add sugar mixture into pudding.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding. Pour on top of the Oreos in your serving dish.
- Pour other half of cookies on top. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with or without gummy worms. I added gummy worms after refrigeration, so they wouldn't get too hard.