What you need:
- 6 tbsp. mayonnaise, divided
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.), each cut lengthwise into 3 strips (OR tenderloins)
- 1 pkt. Shake'n'Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned coating mix
- 2 tbsp. ranch dressing
- 2 tsp. chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 400. Mix 1/4 cup mayo, milk and pepper.
- Add chicken in medium bowl; stir until chicken is evenly coated. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Pour coating mix onto plate. Dip chicken, 1 strip at a time, in coating
mix, turning to evenly coat each strip; place in single layer on baking
sheet. Discard marinade.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until done. Meanwhile mix remaining mayo, dressing and onions. Serve chicken with sauce.
Recipe Source: Unknown