What you need:
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tub Italian cheese and herb cooking creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine, cooked
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from skillet and reserve 2 tbsp. drippings. Place bacon on paper towels to drain.
- Cook onions in bacon drippings until crisp-tender, around 3 minutes.
- Add cooking creme, milk, and peas. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add bacon and cooked pasta; stir to coat completely and serve.
Recipe from Kraft