What you need:
- 1 pkg. dry yeast
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 8 tbsp. margarine
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk. Add sugar, margarine, salt, eggs and flour.
- Mix well until a dough is formed.
- Knead gently into a large ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Put dough in a bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place for one hour or until it has doubled.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface into a 21 by 16 inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- For Filling: Spread the melted butter onto the dough. Also...this is about the time you want to get that oven preheated to 400 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon for filling. Sprinkle evenly over the buttered dough.
- From the long end, roll the dough up tightly. Pinch the seams. Cut into 1 3/4 inch slices.
- Place in a lightly greased baking pan. Let rise for an hour, uncovered. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make icing: combine ingredients and beat with a mixer until fluffy.
- When the rolls are done, spread the icing on top of the rolls.
Recipe Courtesy Food.com member Lightly Toasted