What you need:
- 3 cups rigatoni, uncooked
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 each large red and green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 2 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Add peppers to chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes. *I cooked my chicken
longer before adding peppers because I'm more paranoid about undercooked
- Stir in spaghetti sauce; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is done and peppers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream cheese; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Spoon half into 8- or 9-inch square baking dish or a casserole dish. Top
with 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tbsp. Parmesan. Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe Source: Kraft