What you need:
- 1 pkg. chicken tenderloins, cut up
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 cans green enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 packs flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350. Cook chicken over medium high heat and drain. Add cumin and chilies to chicken, cook to drain off the juices. Add cream cheese and heat until it's melted. I break the pieces up with the spatula.
- Pour 1/2 can of enchilada sauce to coat the bottom of a 13x9-inch dish.
- Fill tortillas with mixture. Roll up. Place in dish, seam side down. Repeat until all the filling mixture is used.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce onto the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then uncover and bake for about 5 minutes.
Recipe from Jaime Akin