What you need:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 5 cups chicken stock
- Chili powder
- Dried, diced onions
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 pints salsa
- 1 can each black beans and navy beans
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- Bring first set of ingredients (up to rice) to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Continue boiling until chicken is cooked. Use spatula to chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer for 40 to 60 minutes.
- Eat with tortilla chips or oyster crackers and cheese.
Recipe Source: Kristi from Life is Just a Bowl of Cherrys