What you need:
- Chicken breast, grilled and cut into strips
- 2 cups roasted broccoli
- 8 oz. fettuccine, cooked, drained, and toss with a little EVOO
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 3/4 cup fresh Parmesan
- Heat EVOO over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, yogurt, milk, pepper, and nutmeg. Bring to a low boil and then lower heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan.
- Serve pasta topped with sauce, chicken, and broccoli.