What you need:
- 6 large potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated (I omitted)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I did the precooked microwavable bacon - AGAIN)
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. seasoning salt
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- Divide the sliced potatoes and onions equally between two pieces
(about 18 inches each) of heavy duty foil that has been sprayed
liberally with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder and toss lightly with hands to coat with seasonings.
- Combine cheeses in a small bowl; divide and sprinkle between the two packets.
- Divide bacon and butter between two packets - sprinkle on top.
- Fold foil over the top and crimp tightly
- Make a small hole in the middle to let steam escape while cooking.
- Place on grill over medium heat for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- You can also place in the oven at 350 for about an hour :)
**You can also prepare it beforehand and place it in the refrigerator until you are ready to grill**
Recipe Source: Food.com