What you need:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced [=3/4 tsp. garlic powder]
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder [so I used 1 tsp. garlic powder]
- 1 (8 oz.) can biscuits - 10 count
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese [I didn't have any, so I used Colby & Monterey Jack mix]
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- pizza sauce
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Stir garlic and parsley into butter. Pour
into a round pan.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. And place in pan. Top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 425.
- Turn the bread onto a plate "upside down." Serve with warm pizza sauce!
Recipe Source: Food.com