What you need:
- 5 cups cauliflower
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- bacon, cooked and chopped (optional)
- Steam cauliflower until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Chop finely.
- In a large saucepan, combine broth and half and half.
- Whisk in flour slowly. Cook over medium high heat until it thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add cauliflower and reduce to medium low. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve topped with bacon.
Recipe from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures