What you need:
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 3/4 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 4-6 slices cheddar cheese (I used American)
- 2 pkg. refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Dill pickle slices
- Preheat oven to 375*. Meanwhile cook ground beef and onions until browned; drain if needed.
- Add ketchup, mustard and 2 to 3 slices of cheese that have been cut up; heat until cheese melts. Remove from heat.
- Take crescent rolls from exploding cans of death (you know what I'm
talking about!) and separate into triangles. Arrange the bases of the
triangles into a circle (about 5 inch diameter).
- Scoop meat onto the wide part of the triangles. You may need to spread out the dough with your hands a little.
- Top with pickle slices.
- Bring points over the filling and tuck into the center of the circle.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut remaining cheese into triangles and arrange on top of the ring. Arrange diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce in the center.
Recipe from Jam Hands