What you need:
- 1 refrigerated piecrust
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, choipped
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (I usually just use 1 cup cheddar)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 4 slices American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips (20)
- Preheat your oven to 425. Place piecrust in a pie dish and bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Then reduce the oven's temperature to 325. Meanwhile, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until ground beef is brown and crumbly and onion is tender, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain, if needed.
- Combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano in a medium bowl. Stir in beef mixture.
- Spread on top of your piecrust. Bake until set, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Place cheese on top of set pie in a lattice formation. Bake another 2 to 3 minutes for the cheese to melt.
Recipe Source Unknown