What you need:
- 25 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 14 to 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 32 oz. bacon
- First, chop off all the heads of these little peppers. Cut them in half lengthwise.
- For me, it's easiest to take a spoon to remove the veins and seeds.
- Mix the cream cheese and the cheddar cheese together.
- Cut the bacon in the package, right down the middle.
- Fill the pepper with cheese. Wrap with bacon. Set on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked all the way.
Recipe Courtesy Food.com member AZRoxy63