Getting a Visit Visa for Family (Parents / In Laws)
- Fill family visit visa form online at http://visa.mofa.gov.sa
- Print the filled form from https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/VisaFamilyApp/FamilyApp.asp.
All forms should be filled in Arabic, other than the visitor's name. As
it is in English on Passport. No spelling mistakes on Name.
- Take a photo copy of this filled form and keep it safe, you need it for visa inquiry.
- Introduction letter from Kafeel, must mention salary (ABOVE TWO (filled form and introduction letter) SHOULD BE ATTESTED FROM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE)
- After Chamber of Commerce keep checking the status of Application Filled above on following website:
Either your family visa will appear there or you will see some message,
normally asking about some documents to be submitted to MOFA. (Wife's
- Print this Page
- Your Iqama, passport first page, and passport visa page copy.
- Wife's Iqama, passport first page, and passport visa page copy.
- A letter from hospital / Dr attending. (ARABIC - Optional in case of pregnancy support)
- Copy of Arabic translation of Nikkah Nama. (In case of In Laws)
Submit all above to MOFA, and check the status of the visa online after 2 to 3 days.