CAN A NON-EUROPEAN RECIPE COMPETE?
Of course, the point is that your recipe should be from your family.
CAN I SEND SEVERAL RECIPES?
WHAT PRIZES AWARD THE WINNERS?
* Golden Snail
* Silver Snail
* Bronze Snail
* Special award Madame La pomme de Terre
* Special award Escargot pour les temps de crise
* Special award Ingrédients sauvages
Finalists will be separated during a contest taking place at Terra Madre for Young Europeans in Tours on Saturday, November 28th 2009. The prize will be presented on Sunday, November 29th at Euro Gusto.
WHAT ARE THE RANKING CRITERIA?
* The story of the person who gave you the recipe is an important selection criterion. Who were they? How did they get this "family treasure"? How did they hand it down to you?
* The accuracy of the recipe, the description of the gestures also is a sélection
WHO WILL BE PART OF THE JURY?
Michelin-starred chefs from gastronomic restaurants or the catering field, a dietitian, a food historian, and members of the Parisian Slow Food Bastille convivium.
If you want to join, contact us!
WHERE WILL THE TERRA MADRE FOR YOUNG EUROPEANS MEAL TAKE PLACE?
At the Young Workers Dormitory in Tours on Saturday, November 28th at 12.00.
WHERE WILL THE PRIZEGIVING TAKE PLACE?
The prize giving will take place at the Euro Gusto event on Sunday, November 29th.
WHO ORGANIZES THE CONTEST?
Slow Food France, Paris-Bastille convivium.