- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial
perspective"; "pictorial records"
- A portrait
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see
him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or
abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their
wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye
- A painting or drawing
- A photograph
- Naturism or nudism is a cultural and political movement advocating and
defending social nudity in private and in public. It may also refer to a
lifestyle based on personal, family and/or social nudism.
- (nudist) a person who practices nudity for reasons of health or
- A person who engages in the practice of going naked wherever
- (nudism) going without clothes as a social practice
- The children of a person or couple
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a
good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the
teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- class: a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two
classes of detergents"
- A group consisting of parents and children living together in a
- A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage
- primary social group; parents and children; "he wanted to have a good job
before starting a family"
We returned from our holidays today. Checking
the mail: lots of commercial advertising, of course. But also bills! And the
first postcards from friends and family that were on holidays themselves.
This is the only picture out of ten or fifteen
we took of us that actually turned out. Sorta. I am wearing a bathing suit, by
the way. This was not a nudist beach.