- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or
abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their
wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye
- A portrait
- A painting or drawing
- A photograph
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see
him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial
perspective"; "pictorial records"
- A group consisting of parents and children living together in a
- primary social group; parents and children; "he wanted to have a good job
before starting a family"
- The children of a person or couple
- A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage
- class: a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two
classes of detergents"
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a
good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the
teacher asked how many people made up his home"
Sorry for the blurry picture. This is a
services/attractions sign for exit 185 (for QC-255 / St-Cyrille-de-Wendover /
St-Felix-de-Kingsey) on A-20 East. What I want to bring your attention on is the
first one, for the DSA Nudist Colony. The MTQ actually made an icon for nudist
camps : a family of three, mooning the motorists. Hell yeah.
Diane's picture on the left is called "A family
one evening in a nudist camp" 1965