- (naturistic) in accord with naturism
- The practice of wearing no clothes in a vacation camp or for other leisure
- nudism: going without clothes as a social practice
- The worship of nature or natural objects
- (naturist) nudist: a person who practices nudity for reasons of health or
- A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage
- a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a
good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the
teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- The children of a person or couple
- primary social group; parents and children; "he wanted to have a good job
before starting a family"
- class: a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two
classes of detergents"
- A group consisting of parents and children living together in a
- A videocassette
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images
on or from videotape
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the
sound but the picture was gone"
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components
(especially one containing a recording of a movie or television
naturism video - Winter In
Winter In Holland
With a supportive political climate and liberal
public attitude towards family nudity in Holland, naturism is a freedom that is
a part of Dutch culture. Other than for the hardy souls who we see go
skinnydipping in a chilly lake, most nudist activities are indoors during the
colder months. In this film, we get a glimpse of activities which include
exercise classes, bowling, gymnastics and the ever popular swimming pool which
is the holy grail for the spectrum of ages with youth particularly attracted to
swimming competitions and easter egg hunting in the pool. This title has been
reviewed and approved by Amazon.
Naturism in 1950
Health & Efficiency, August 1936 Yeah,
those rubber-paved streets worked out great...
You'd have to be brave to be a naturist on the
North Sea coast anyway!!
family naturism video
In his second photobook, Ukrainian photographer
Andrii Litovchenko photographs fellow members of the Kiev Commonwealth of
Naturists (of which he is founder), documenting the diverse nudist activities of
his friends and his club's members. These people love the simple life, and love
it most when they're nude and free in the out of doors. Of course, there's
plenty of partying too -- in the Ukraine, socializing is spelled with a capital
"S"! The book accompanies cheerful hippy-ish naturists into the sauna; admires
artwork painted on naked bodies; and enjoys the fantastic landscapes of the
Crimean Peninsula, where people are free to camp wherever they like. This fresh,
exciting book invites each reader to take their own naturist trip to the
Ukraine. Hardbound, color. Text in English, German & French.