Here is what you need
- 3 (16oz) cans of Great Northern Beans, rinsed
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 2 cups of salsa verde
- 6 cups sodium chicken broth
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro for topping
1. Season turkey with salt and pepper, and brown in a skillet.
2. Place browned turkey, beans, broth, salsa and cumin in crockpot and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours. Serve chili with some fresh chopped cilantro.
Need this chili FAST?!
Simply brown turkey, and then add browned turkey, beans, broth, salsa and cumin to a large soup pot.
Cook on medium heat for 30/40 minutes.