Membership is open to anyone interested in gardening or garden-related activitiesMembers:
have an active interest in gardening,
- pay dues and have the right to vote,
- receive the yearbook and the newsletter
- actively participate in Club projects, activities, and/or offer financial support.
How do I join?
There are two levels of annual membership:
- Individual $30
- Couple/Family $50
The fiscal year of the Club is July 1 to June 30.
- Annual dues may
be reviewed by the Board at the April Board meeting and recommendations
for changes presented to the membership at the April general meeting.
- Approval requires a majority vote of the members present.
- New members joining after February 1 pay one-half (1/2) of the annual dues.
- Download, print and complete the Membership form attached below
- Mail with your check to the address provided OR visit the Membership Table at any General Meeting