Membership is open to anyone interested in gardening or garden-related activitiesMembers:
have an active interest in gardening,
- pay dues and have the right to vote,
- receive the yearbook and the newsletter
- actively participate in Club projects, activities, and/or offer financial support.
How do I join?
There are two levels of annual membership:
- Individual $30
- Couple/Family $50
The fiscal year of the Club is July 1 to June 30.
- Annual dues may
be reviewed by the Board at the April Board meeting and recommendations
for changes presented to the membership at the April general meeting.
- Approval requires a majority vote of the members present.
- New members joining after February 1 pay one-half (1/2) of the annual dues.
- Download, print and complete the Membership form attached below
- Mail with your check to the address provided OR visit the Membership Table at any General Meeting
Benefits of Membership
- The "Garden Chirp" - newsletter published 11 times per year
- FGC membership card – Show your card and receive discounts at the following local merchants
- Armstrong Nursery
- Fallbrook Garden Center
- Ganter’s Nursery
- Joe’s Hardware — plants only
- L & M Fertilizer
- Madd Potter Nursery
- Myrtle Creek Nursery
- RZ Nursery
- Southwest Boulder & Stone
- Member California Garden Clubs, Inc./Palomar District
- CGCI membership card - Show your card and receive discounts at participating garden centers and nurseries throughout California
- Member National Garden Clubs, Inc./Pacific Region