We are proud to be a CGCI "Blue Ribbon" Club...one
that participates in and fulfills the objectives of CGCI and National
Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC), and demonstrates a well rounded program
with many diverse activities and projects...
all for the good of the
Founded in 1931, we are one of the oldest clubs in the California Garden Clubs, Inc (CGCI) family with over 150 men and women dedicated to creating and promoting an interest in ...
- floral and
- conservation and preservation of natural resources
- civic and environmental
We offer ...
- member education through speakers, workshops, tours and field trips
- the opportunity for community involvement and civic beautification
- public education through flower shows and garden tours
- youth programs and scholarships
- friendship and fun!
Fallbrook is located in the beautiful, rolling hills of north San Diego
County and our Mediterranean
climate allows us to grow almost anything. Come share the fruits of our
CGCI Youth Leader of the Year
NOTE: Photos of club activities are
posted to the Facebook page...check it out!
Photos from the 2015 Garden Tour have
been posted to our Facebook page