Founded in 1931, we are one of the oldest clubs in the California Garden Clubs, Inc (CGCI) family with over 150 men and women dedicated to creating and promoting an interest in ...
- floral and
- conservation and preservation of natural resources
- civic and environmental
We offer ...
- member education through speakers, workshops, tours and field trips
- the opportunity for community involvement and civic beautification
- public education through flower shows and garden tours
- youth programs and scholarships
- friendship and fun!
Fallbrook is located in the beautiful, rolling hills of north San Diego
County and our Mediterranean climate allows us to grow almost anything.
Come share the fruits of our
Congratulations to our Member of the Year!
Last year's recipient, Ellie Knight, presents the award to Eva Raines
NOTE: Photos of club activities are posted to our Facebook page...Check it out!