Did you see our Miss Lacy?
Founded in 1931, we are one of the oldest clubs in the California Garden Clubs, Inc (CGCI) family with over 150 men and women dedicated to creating and promoting an interest in ...
- floral and
- conservation and preservation of natural resources
- civic and environmental
We offer ...
- member education through speakers, workshops, tours and field trips
- the opportunity for community involvement and civic beautification
- public education through flower shows and garden tours
- youth programs and scholarships
- friendship and fun!
Fallbrook is located in the beautiful, rolling hills of north San Diego
County and our Mediterranean climate allows us to grow almost anything.
Come share the fruits of our
Got pennies? Look what you can do with them...just one of the many fun workshops for FGC members. NOTE: Photos of club activities are posted to our Facebook page...Check it out!