A new form needs to be filled out for every volunteer parent every school year.
Volunteering is a great way to get involved in the Fairlands Community. Without your help, many educational and fun events would not be possible. That is why we are asking EVERYONE to participate.
Volunteer where and when your time permits and help the PTA continue to provide quality educational and community building events and activities for all our kids !
In order to volunteer on campus, in classrooms, or attend field trips during school hours, you MUST have a clearance form on file and be cleared through the district at least two weeks before you participate. Please fill out, print and sign the form and then return to the school office.
Challenge yourself - Commit to your child that you will volunteer at least 10 hours this school year
How Can You Volunteer?
The Fairlands PTA hosts a large assortment of events and activities. You can choose events that suit your interests and schedule. You can sign up to help out with an event or plan and organize the event as a committee chairperson. Below is a brief listing showing our many volunteering opportunities.
Ongoing Events may include:
- Green Team - Join our Green Team to encourage reducing, reusing and recycling and also help to support the Fairlands School Garden.
- Box Tops - Help to gather, categorize and submit Box Tops for Education to get funds to support Fairlands.
- Game Room
- Room Parents - Room Parents play a vital role in supporting activities within the classroom and to communicate classroom developments with the other parents of students within the same classroom.
- Yearbook - Help take, gather and prepare the yearbook for yearly publication.
- Principal's Coffee - Help coordinate the annual Coffee with the Principal Event.
- Families in Crisis
- Pizza with the Principal
Other Events may include:
- Ice Cream Social
- Book Fair
- Fall Festival
- Red Ribbon Week