School Smarts Parent Academy
Info Meeting: Wednesday, September 11th, 5-6:30 pm, Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
Are you interested in learning how to better support your child at home? Are you new to Fairlands, new to Pleasanton, new to the US, or just feel like you want to know more about our school? Want to learn about how the US Education System is set up? If you answered yes to any of the above, then we have a solution for you!
The School Smarts Parent Academy at Fairlands starts Wednesday, September 11th. This PTA sponsored 8 week free program focuses on the US Education System, how to better support your child, and how to be an advocate for your child's education. Sign up to be part of this amazing academy! Seven classes are taught by our 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Lack. Registration is required! Sign up by clicking the link below! Free childcare and dinner are provided for every session! Space is limited, so sign up soon!
Dates for the sessions are:
- Wed 9/11 (Parent Engagement Night in MPR) 5:00-6:30 pm
- ***Sessions 1-7 taught in the MPR***
- Session 1 Wed 9/25, 5:00-6:30 pm
- Session 2 Wed 10/2, 5:00-6:30 pm
- Session 3 Wed 10/9, 5:00-6:30 pm
- Session 4 Wed 10/16, 5:00-6:30 pm
- Session 5 Wed 10/23, 5:00-6:30 pm
- Session 6 Wed 10/30, 5:00-6:30 pm
- Session 7 Wed 11/6, 5:00-7:00 pm (GRADUATION)