This site is supported by the Fairbanks International Airport General Aviation Association. The goals of the association are:
- To bring together pilots, aircraft owners, and supporters of aviation at the Fairbanks International Airport.
- To constructively identify and act on items of mutual interest.
- To provide a vehicle for expressing opinions and advice broadly held by the Association’s members.
- To work with the managers of Fairbanks International Airport facilities and airspace, with the region’s pilots, and other groups to ensure the continued safety, usability, and neighborliness of aircraft use in the community.
- To promote harmony, friendship, and the future of aviation in the community.