- Texture mapping is a method for adding detail, surface texture (a bitmap or
raster image), or color to a computer-generated graphic or 3D model. Its
application to 3D graphics was pioneered by Dr Edwin Catmull in his Ph.D. thesis
- (texture mapping) The process of applying a texture to a
- (Texture Mapping) Bitmaps images applied to a 3D object. Higher resolution
texture maps require more processing time, and often a graphics card is used to
accelerate real-time rendering for games.
- the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear;
"he washed his face"; "I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the
- confront: deal with (something unpleasant) head on; "You must confront your
problems"; "He faced the terrible consequences of his mistakes"
- The face as expressing emotion; an expression shown on the
- The front part of a person's head from the forehead to the chin, or the
corresponding part in an animal
- confront: oppose, as in hostility or a competition; "You must confront your
opponent"; "Jackson faced Smith in the boxing ring"; "The two enemies finally
confronted each other"
- A manifestation or outward aspect of something
Ace face texture map
It probably is not unfolded as good as it could
have been. :) So I don't get a lot of detail on the eyelids and ears. But I'm
fine with that.
Zombie Dash Grand Rapids, Michigan