This is my audio DIY page. I have been playing with audio diy projects for years. This page subjects are my latest audio projects:
- Hafler Power Amplifier DH-200 modifications
- Double mono dual classes "Hum-Fab" Power Amp 20W/8 ohms Class A - 75W/8 ohms Class B (picture above)
- All discrete Pre-Amplifier using jfet cascode for input (picture above) pre-amplifier
- Double mono dual classes SYMASYMFAB Power AMP (5W/8 ohms Class A - 80W/8 ohms Class B)
- Bi-Amplification ACTIVE-PASSIVE thoughts on "passive" and "active"...
- (New) JLH-FAB CLASS A POWER AMP (Single Ended-Push Pull) 20W Class A integrated in Hafler Power Amp chassis
- F5 Amp from Pass - Prototype : About 20W-8 ohms of pure Class A in push-pull design
- LME49830 AMP Prototype Power AMP (10W/8 ohms Class A - 70W/8 ohms Class B)
- Fab-Four Power AMP (10W/8 ohms Class A - 80W/8 ohms Class B)
- Roender RMI FC-100 modified for Lateral mosfet output transistors.
Contact: If you have questions or comments you can send an e-mail to email@example.com
Note: Please take note that I have no relation with "fab audio" the Canadian (Toronto) loudspeaker manufacturer.