Pictures above and bellow:
Why ETT ground breaking solution is better than the existing structures for the applications shown on the left side
1 Better protection of the personnel -could be manufactured from any suitable for the application material (bulletproof, etc.)
2 Considerably lower cost of acquisition
3. Sturdier and more resilient in heavy environment .
4.Less than 30 seconds to be deployed.
5. Carries snow load and strong wind as a regular building
6. Any additional necessary systems could be installed on the hard roof and ceiling and be protected while transporting.
7. For energy self-sufficiency , flexible solar panels could be mounted on the roof, and be completely protected while unit is transported.
8. The Floor is always available for mounting or transporting personnel or equipment. ( no additional time, efforts, personnel and transportation expenses necessary for equipment used when the unit is in exploitation)
9. Better thermal insulation
10. Simpler ,less expensive and more reliable mechanics of deployment.
11.If manufactured with the dimensions of a 40' shipping container or 48' tractor trailer provides above 1000 sq. ft usable space.
12. When manufactured for a 53 ' tractor trailer , the maximum height of the walls would be 12'. When deployed the of the unit is 30' wide.
wall + trailer floor + wall = floor of the unit
11' + 8' + 11' = 30' wide x 45' long x 12' h
This provides :