US Federal Income Tax
using my Microsoft Excel
spreadsheet income tax calculator.
The 2016 Federal Income Tax Spreadsheet is now available!
- Added sheet to calculate 'Earned Income'
- Moved worksheets for Lines 33, 40, 42, & 44 from sheet 1040 to their own tabs
- Reworked age calculations and moved to top of 1040 sheet
- Added new "Capital Loss Carryover Worksheet—Lines 6 and 14" to Sch. D WS
- On Form 2441, added Dependent Care Benefits input from W-2
- Added accuracy advisory if overrides are used for Form 1040, lines 7, 15a, 15b, 16a, 16b, 20a, or 20b.
carefully check all spreadsheet results against
the results you obtained after using the actual IRS forms and instructions.
Please let me know of any problems you find.
This is very important to your success and
the future accuracy of the spreadsheet!
"Thank you!" to all who sent money - 2016 was the best year yet!
the US Federal Income Tax Excel Spreadsheet,
first click on the following link.
Then, carefully read and agree to the disclaimer.
(The link to the DOWNLOAD page is found on the DISCLAIMER page.
Click on the word 'Changes' to
Click on 'FAQ' below to
This spreadsheet is free.
Note 1: I will report
all donations as income.