Who can be a member of the European Wildlife Disease Association?
- Anyone interested in the study of the diseases of wildlife in Europe
How become a member of the European Wildlife Disease Association?
- To join EWDA member it is necessary to first become a WDA member. Any WDA member with an address in Europe then automatically becomes a member of the EWDA.
Why to become a member?
If you are involved or want to get involved in research and/or surveillance of wildlife diseases, becoming a member of WDA will give you access to plenty of actual information on your topic and facilitate contacts with other professionals. Among other advantages, you will:
- get free online access to the Journal of Wildlife Diseases and, if you wish, receive also a paper copy of the Journal;
- have access to programs and abstracts of recent meetings;
- gain access to contact information of wildlife health professionals worldwide;
- benefit from reduced registration fees at meetings;
- have access to student scholarship and awards;
- get the chance to contribute collectively to electronic distribution of information on wildlife health.
For further enquiries, send an email to email@example.com