Ringtones to my cell phone - The black ghosts full moon ringtone.
Ringtones To My Cell Phone
- call up by using a cellular phone; "If the train is late, I will cell phone you"
- Cell Phone is an award-winning Chinese comedy-drama film directed by Feng Xiaogang and starring Ge You, Zhang Guoli, Xu Fan and Fan Bingbing. It was first released on 18 December 2003 in Mainland China, and was subsequently screened at the Cleveland International Film Festival on 18 March 2005.
- A portable, wireless telephone, which changes antenna connections seamlessly during travel from one radio reception cell to another without losing the party-to-party call connection
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
The last song.-
Suddenly my cell phone's blowing up with your ringtone I hesitate but answer it anyway you sound so alone and I'm surprised to hear you say: You remember when we kissed you still feel it on your lips.The time that you danced with me with no music playing. You remember the simple things we talk till we cry. You said that your biggest regret the one thing you wish I'd forget Is saying goodbye... Goodbye.-
Onion cell slide
I was making onion slides with my S2 science class (they'd be about 13 years old) and I quickly thought, I know, let's actually USE those phones that they have for something other than playing annoying ringtones. So I got them all to take a snap of their slide under the microscope with their phones. Here's my attempt, very pleased with it.