Idea ringtone. Ringtones for a sony ericsson. Free ringtones wap.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- An opinion or belief
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
My favorite BOLD...
Delicious, Dua Residency, Kuala Lumpur Had this idea quite long ago just didn't get the right time, right shot for my lovely BlackBerry BOLD. I still think this isn't my ideal shout though, I bet sometime soon i will have more idea how to compose my BOLD handheld. Frankly, this is m number 3rd set after 1 year plus. (BlackBerry always come with 2 years warranty) The first one was OS crashed but with very unique error message. That because after upgraded the new firmware via VMware Fusion and it just went dead and the it can't even do the low-level format. While the second set was happened recently last year November. The very famous known issue, the ringtone will goes fade out after certain period of usage. Been reading through numerous forum, and did some temporary fixed but end up the tone still went mute. Now, this is my third set. Loaded with the new official release OS 126.96.36.1991 for BOLD1 devices. The OS 5.0 should be only happen on Storm and BOLD2 devices. Lucky that the Research In Motion (RIM) came up with this release to all BOLD1 fans. Before this official release, I also experiment a few leak versions of OS 5.0, however none of them are solid, of course the version .411 won the most, in the sense of performances and speed and apps compatibility too. ----- I know this isn't consider good shit, but this is all I got. Hopefully very soon in the future i able to compose better than this. Exposure:0.006 sec (1/160) Aperture:f/1.4 Focal Length:50 mm ISO Speed:400 Exposure Bias:0 EV Flash:No Flash ----- Ps : As usual, the Camera Raw v4.5 editing parts can be seen in the commentary too.
Are You Going to Answer That?
Portland State University (PSU) recent graduate Trisha Betterly (right) and undergraduate Natanya Hernandez (left) present their research to the Media Studies Interest Group at the Western States Communication Association 2008 Annual Convention in Denver/Boulder, CO., at the Omni Interlocken Resort. Their empirical research paper titled "Are You Going to Answer That? An Exploratory Analysis of Self-Identification and Mobile Phone Ringtones" was produced in Wynde Dyer's SP399 Cell Phones and Society course at PSU. Respondent Dr. Joan Van Tassel of National University complimented the students on the high quality of their scholarly writing and encouraged Betterly and Hernandez to continue along this line of research. "I had no idea they were undergraduates," Van Tassel said.