European Bioconductor Developers' Meeting 2013
Cambridge UK, 9-10th December
The meeting is aimed at bioinformaticians, programmers and software engineers who contribute to the Bioconductor project, or are interested in developing packages for Bioconductor. The goals are to:
We aim to have a mix of scientific and technical presentations, with the themes of this year's meeting including:
- foster the exchange of technical expertise
- keep contributors up to speed with the latest developments
- coordinate any related efforts.
- Strategies for processing large data problems
- Interactive tools
- Reproducibility in high-throughput research
- Emergent biological applications and technologies
- Flashlight talks
Support for the meeting has been provided by the 7th Framework Programme funded RADIANT
project and Illumina.