East Tennessee Tai Chi
Welcome to the Tai Chi Club website. The club
was founded in 2002 with the main purpose of promoting both the physical and
mental health of practitioners. The current club activities include learning and
- 10-Movement Yang Style routine;
- 24-Movement Yang Style routine;
- New Tai Chi Fan routine
- 42-Form International Competition routine;
- Tai Chi Ball routine;
- Tai Chi Ring routine with background music "Ba Wang Bie Ji";
- Tai Chi Fan accompanied by background music "Zhongguo Gongfu";
and more in the
future. We accept new students at any time.
Time and Location:
Every Sunday 9:30 am - 10:30 am at the Student Lounge in
State Technical Community
- Driving east on I-40, take Exit
376, State Hwy. 162/Pellissippi Parkway/Oak Ridge.
- Driving west on I-40, take Exit
376A, State Hwy. 162/Pellissippi
- Take Pellissippi Parkway 3.5 miles to the Hardin Valley
Road exit. Turn
left on Hardin Valley
- Turn right at the first road
after the underpass (Solway Road).
left into the college entrance.
Chen Hongping (Organizer): hong-ping.chen at
Cao Lei (Organizer): leicao696 at hotmail.com
Liu Jinchuan (Treasurer): liujinchuandd_1999 at
Smith, Michael (Coach): wushu at charter.net
$10 per semester
Many photos of our Tai Chi group are
posted at the Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/east_tenn_wushu/