[Board Members] [Staff]
Synergistically empower disadvantaged students to resource
scalable high-impact economic development in rural and low-income communities.
Bridge college preparedness and college retention gap for
disadvantaged students by increasing mathematics knowledge through tutoring,
project-based learning, and applications.
1. Mathematics Prep
- Math Circles for in-service and pre-service teachers and for students.
- Prepare students to test into college algebra, the first
regular college credit math class
- Train students to achieve a math score of 20 or above on
- Prepare students to
take AP (Advanced Placement) tests
- Increase students' academic confidence
- Prepare students in a culturally-competent environment
that values student and community strengths
2. Applied STEM for Teachers and Students
- Classroom technologies
- Programming courses