Ernie's Heart Pet Food Pantry: Ernie's Angels ROCK!
Ernie's Angels help to keep:
*family pets in their own homes!
*family pets from going hungry!
*wanted family pets out of overcrowded shelters!
HOW DO I BECOME ONE OF ERNIE'S ANGELS?
LOTS OF WAYS TO BE AN ANGEL!
1) SHARE ANGELS: SHARE FACEBOOK POSTS & invite friends to Ernie's Heart events!
2) PLASTIC BAG ANGELS: Save PLASTIC BAGS (store/grocery) to give to the Pantry to use for Distribution.
3) FOOD ANGELS: Hold FOOD DRIVES with family, friends, co-workers, etc. Ask them to bring a bag of food to your next party, meeting or get-together.
4) CHANGE ANGELS: Save spare CHANGE for the Pantry. Put out CHANGE JARS and donate the change to Ernie's Heart.
5) DONATION ANGELS: Make monetary DONATIONS to help buy pet food.
6) MONTHLY DONATION ANGELS: Make MONTHLY DONATIONS to support the Pantry's monthly Distributions.
7) VOLUNTEER ANGELS: VOLUNTEER your time and talents to Ernie Heart.
8) FUNDRAISER ANGELS: Hold FUNDRAISERS for Ernie Heart.
9) SPONSOR ANGELS: SPONSOR Ernie's Heart fundraising events.
10) MATCHING ANGELS: Provide MATCHING FUNDS to match other donations.
YOU can make a difference in the lives of hungry pets and pet families who are struggling to feed their furbabies. No donation is "too small".
DONATE WITH PAYPAL NOW:
Ernie's Heart Pet Food Pantry 423 East 8th Street, Anderson IN 46012
FUNDRAISER OR MATCHING ANGEL:
Call Jan Smith (Founder & Executive Director of Ernie's Heart) at 765-425-5407 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DONATE FOOD & OTHER ITEMS:
Call Jan Smith at 765-425-5407, to arrange a drop off time for donations, such as pet food and collected change.
Volunteer your time, skills & talents. There are many ways that YOU can be of great help! Email: email@example.com or call Jan Smith at 765-425-5407 to discuss being an EH Volunteer.
THANK YOU for visiting
Ernie's Angels ROCK!