- "An Experimental Examination of Asset Pricing Under Market Uncertainty." with Taylor A. Jaworski. R&R at International Economic Review. View Here
- "Norms Make Preferences Social." with Alexander Vostroknutov. View Here
- An older paper containing a portion of this data was circulated under the title "Rules, Rule-Following, and Cooperation."
- "Invasion, Self-Defense and Third-Party Enforcement: Modeling Emergent Property Rights with Applications to Economic History." View Here
- "Malicious Envy and Discouragement: An Experimental Study of the Impact of Inequality on Investment." with Gary A. Hoover.
Works In Progress
- "Can People Identify an Altruist Just by Looking? Evidence from Videos of Decisions in a Dictator Game." with Niek Houterman and Bart J. Wilson.
- "Ecological Dynamics and the Adaptability of Institutions."
- "Alliance Formation and the Structure of Conflict." with Peter DeScioli.
- "Opportunity Cost Drives Overbidding in 2nd Price Auctions." with J. Philipp Reiss.