Sharing the teachings of A Course in Miracles through Music and Miracle Stories
My name is Erik Archbold. I'm originally from northern California, but I no longer have a permanent base. I go where I'm Called to be, traveling on faith to share music, love, and the teachings of Jesus in A Course in Miracles. The Course is a profound spiritual path that's all about practicing true forgiveness and following the guidance of Holy Spirit, and it has been my spiritual path since 2003.
In 2009, I was inspired by my friend and teacher David Hoffmeister to leave behind my career (as a hypnotherapist) and become a "traveling minstrel"; to go where Spirit guides me and share my experience of living the Course through my music and miracle stories. Since then, my life has felt like a continually mind-opening adventure for which I am so grateful! With no home, no job nor career and very few possessions, I simply travel where I feel Called, and place all trust in Spirit to provide the means. Through this practice of inner trust, following my heart, and true forgiveness, my experience has become one of increasing closeness with God, and with everyone I meet. Fear is dissolving, and only Love remains.
I'm currently the caregiver at the "Peace House" in Cincinnati, a Course in Miracles center which is part of the non-profit Foundation for the Awakening Mind. I occasionally hold ACIM retreats here, and I also accept invitations throughout the world to offer spiritual gatherings, retreats, and concerts. Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you'd be interested in hosting a gathering with me.
On this website, you can find recordings of past gatherings/concerts I've held, my studio album, videos, writings, and many other resources. Take the time to see where you feel Led, and above all else, know that you are unconditionally Loved. Your willingness to look honestly within yourself is ALL that the Holy Spirit is ever asking of you, for only this honesty will bring you peace. And you deserve to feel peace in every moment!
Connect with me on Facebook
Below you'll find some helpful links to my music, online sharings, and other helpful resources:
- STUDIO MUSIC ALBUM - To listen to and/or download my album Heaven is Perfect, click here or look for the music player on this page.
- AUDIOS - To listen to more music or hear talks of mine, click here to visit my Bandcamp page.
- VIDEOS - To see videos of my music and/or personal sharings, watch my videos on YouTube, or on Facebook.
- EVENTS - To see if I have any scheduled events, click here to view my calendar. I'm also open to invitations of any kind, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEWS - To see what I'm up to these days, check out my Facebook page.
- STAY CONNECTED - If you'd like to get on my mailing list to receive gifts from me (new music, inspiring news), and/or notice on when I'll be passing through your area, click here.
- DONATE - If you feel inspired to express your gratitude for anything I've shared, you can donate here.
- Helpful websites to learn A Course in Miracles from mystic David Hoffmeister:
Thank you for visiting me here! We are all in the same boat, awakening from this dream together, and no one is "higher" or "lower" than another. I look forward to meeting you along the "journey that never was"!
Hear My Latest Talks/Concerts
If you'd like to make a love-offering...
Over the years, many people have shared with me that it feels so helpful to express their private thoughts to me—whether they be grievances, fears, hopes, dreams, etc.— and to not be judged. It has been my greatest joy to hold the space for these thoughts to be expressed and to feel the healing that occurs when together, we hand those thoughts over to Spirit.
If you're struggling with private thoughts about anything at all, or wish to simply place your prayer(s) on the Alter of Spirit, I invite you to click here and fill out this Prayer Support form (which only I will see) in order to feel a sense of relief. When you fill out this form it will send me an email with what you've written, and I'll then join you in giving these thoughts over to Spirit and asking for Help. If I feel guided to (and you've requested it in the form), I'll also be happy to share with you any words of comfort or guidance I may be hearing.
Much Love to you!
P.S. This Prayer Service is perfectly free. :-)