- A VoxEU (july 2020) with Philippe Andrade and Erwan Gautier on our paper on households' expectations: VoxEU
- New working paper (June 2020): "What matters in households' expectations?" with Philippe Andrade (Boston Fed) and Erwan Gautier (Banque de France) - CEPR discussion paper
- A VoxEu (april 2020) with Donald R. Davis and Tomasz K. Michalski on our work on labor market polarization and cities : VoxEU.
- New working paper (April 2020): "Labor Market Polarization and the Great Divergence: Theory and Evidence" with Donald R. Davis (Columbia and NBER) and Tomasz Michalski (HEC Paris) - NBER working paper
- Prize "Jeune Chercheur" from Fondation Banque de France (november 2019) - Prize announcement