Energy, Environment, and Sustainability
Dr. Gang He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Technology and Society at Stony Brook University, as well as a Visiting Faculty Affiliate with the International Energy Analysis Department at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His research group focuses on energy system modeling, energy and environment, energy and climate, energy economics, and energy policy.
- Waste Paper Recycling Decision System Based on Material Flow Analysis and Life Cycle Assessment: A Case Study of Waste Paper Recycling from China. Journal of Environmental Management.
- The evolution of virtual water flows in China's electricity transmission network and its driving forces. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Integrated Energy Systems Planning with Electricity, Heat and Gas Using Particle Swarm Optimization. Energy.
- February 27, 2020. Gang is invited to give a talk on China's energy transition at College of William & Mary.
- February 2020. Congratulations to Gui Larangeira for receiving the GEM Fellowship!
- January 9-10, 2020. The Department of Technology and Society hosted the NSF Workshop: Data Science Across the Undergraduate Curriculum. Stony Brook News. NSF Award.