Fund Of Investments : Malaysia Foreign Direct Investment.
Fund Of Investments
- (invest) endow: give qualities or abilities to
- (invest) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- (invest) make an investment; "Put money into bonds"
- a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- Financial resources
- A sum of money saved or made available for a particular purpose
- A large stock or supply of something
- place or store up in a fund for accumulation
fund of investments - Fundamentals of
Fundamentals of Investments w/S&P card + Stock-Trak card (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurane and Real Estate)
Fundamentals of Investments was written to: 1. Focus on students as investment managers, giving them information they can act on instead of concentrating on theories and research without the proper context. 2. Offer strong, consistent pedagogy, including a balanced, unified treatment of the main types of financial investments as mirrored in the investment world. 3. Organize topics in a way that makes them easy to apply--whether to a portfolio simulation or to real life--and support these topics with hands-on activities.
The approach of this text reflects two central ideas. First, there is a consistent focus on the student as an individual investor or investments manager. Second, a consistent, unified treatment of the four basic types of financial instruments--stocks, bonds, options, and futures--focusing on their characteristics and features, their risks and returns, and the markets in which they trade.
The sole purpose of the Portfolio Prophet is to make people more comfortable with leveraging Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) in their investment mix, while providing them with guidance and actionable steps that they can implement to take advantage of the profit potential within the market. More importantly and often overlooked, the course and software package will help investors safeguard themselves against disastrous, portfolio “busting” downturns, by teaching them how to mitigate risk and effectively plan for the long-term.
Only in China would some sort of investment company name itself "Fantasia Investment!" :-) I cetainly would not entrust my funds to "Fantasia" Investment!
????????????????? " Fantasia" ??. "Fantasia " ????????? "??".