This is the workspace for training on Implementing E-Portfolios in English Language Learning with Google Apps
, developed by Dr. Helen Barrett.This website supports a facilitated online course for ITESM, beginning in May 2013, followed by 3-day hands-on workshops in Mexico City and Monterrey between May 31 and June 7, 2013.
The important links in this Google Site (above):
- Information - the overview of the entire course, all assignments and topics
- 2013 Pre-Workshop Activities includes all activities to complete prior to the workshop
- 2013 Hands-on Workshop activities includes an overview of the three-day agenda
- Google Group for course communication before, during, and after hands-on workshop
- Lessons - an overview of the lessons, followed by detailed plans for each one
- Planning - a summary of the major components of the implementation plan, followed by details of each component.
- Resources - all the resources we will use in the class, including Tools we will use, and links to Readings
- Tools - a variety of digital tools that can be used for ePortfolio development.
- Reflection - a variety of resources on reflection