Register for the Eportfolios Forum September 2012
Join the Eportfolios Facebook Group
Present for the Australia e-Series in May 2012
Participate in the Preparing to be a self-directed learner experience
Collect the EpCoP MOOC Story presentation
- February 1st PD strategies for Eportfolios
- March 1 Collaborative strategies for developing resources
- for effective learning outcomes using e-portfolios
- April 21: Capturing Learning as it happens: Streamfolio in Eportfolios
- May 2, 10, 17 and 23: Eportfolio month - May Webinars
- June 24: featuring teams from the 2011 Eportfolio Implementation Trials
- July 13: ePIC 2011 - Developing a nation EpCoP - international webinar
- July 27 Introduction to the EpCoP MOOC
- August-September: EpCoP MOOC
Collect your EpCoP Postcard and share with others! (see Eportfolio Documents)
This is a collaborative space for Eportfolio Practitioners, leaders, thinkers and enthusiasts.
Members of the eportfolio communitiy of practice aim to:
- Provide assistance in embedding eportfolios
- Disseminate information about the process of building eportfolios
- Mentor new users in the use of eportfolios
Pages accessed from left hand navigation provide space for ideas for the various elements of the Eportfolio Community of Practice.
Practitioners have been gathering in the Eportfolio Conversations; a google group that you can join by visiting the link provided on the left.
The first meeting of practitioners took place on Monday August 30 at 4.00 pm GMT+10
Meeting #1 Monday August 30 recorded here.
Visit the Australia Series group at LearnCentral for details available on the calendar of events. If you join LearnCentral and login you will automatically see the time or our upcoming events in your time zones. Other scheduled real time meetings will take place in this space.
Eportfolio Month: May Webinars:
Visit the Australia Series blog at Wordpress for more details on each webinar.
Visit the EpCoP conversations for the recording links and summaries of each webinar.
Webinar July 27 Recording
Hashtag for retweets: #epcop
Below you will see the Action Plan for this project, built with a SmartSheet, that we can use to track our progress.