The ePI study explored large-scale implementations of e-portfolio use in Higher and Further Education and professional organisations in the UK . It was JISC funded and led by the University of Nottingham.
The study aimed to:
- Identify a range of examples of wide scale e-portfolio implementations within HE/FE institutions and professional bodies that will inform practice/strategy;
- Gather a range of case studies to support the articulation of models of implementation;
- Develop an appropriate means of disseminating the outcomes that enables a potential user to understand the implementation issues and identify the cases that are most relevant to their own contexts.
These are the criteria that were used to select insitutions and professional bodies for the study.
The toolkit is being disseminated through these key events throughout 2012:
- Key note at the ePortfolios Australia conference 2012 Australian Catholic University, North Sydney, Australia, 27-28 September 2012
- Workshop at ALT-C 2012 at the University of Manchester, UK 11-13 September 2012
- Workshop at epic 2012 the 10th ePortfolio and Identity Conference at the IET, Savoy Place, London, UK, 9-10-11 July 2012
- Workshop at the International Blended Learning Conference "Reflecting on our achievements - What's next for technology-enhanced learning and teaching?" at the Fielder Centre, University of Hertfordshire, UK, 13th-14th June 2012
- CRA Webinar The e-Portfolio Implementation Toolkit 27th March 2012
Duration: August 2010 - May 2012
For further information: Please explore the navigation on the left or visit the JISC page here