- A reference book on any subject, the items of which are arranged in
- A book that lists the words of a language in alphabetical order and gives
their meaning, or that gives the equivalent words in a different
- A dictionary, also referred to as a lexicon, wordbook, or vocabulary, is a
collection of words in one or more specific languages, often listed
alphabetically, with usage information, definitions, etymologies, phonetics,
pronunciations, and other information;Webster's New World College Dictionary
- a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information
- An associative array (also associative container, map, mapping, dictionary,
finite map, and in query-processing an index or index file) is an abstract data
type composed of a collection of unique keys and a collection of values, where
each key is associated with one value (or set of values).
- the people of England
- Of or relating to England or its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people;
"English history"; "the English landed aristocracy"; "English
- an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the
official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth
- a member of the people in southeastern India (Andhra Pradesh) who speak the
- A member of a people of southeastern India
- The Dravidian language of this people, spoken mainly in the state of Andhra
- Telugu (natively ?????? telugu) is a Dravidian language with heavy
Indo-Aryan influence spoken in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- A language spoken in Southern India, classed by scholars in the Dravidian
group — the principal tongue of this group being Tamil. The Dravidians were a
- Peptide deformylase, mitochondrial is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by
the PDF gene.
- Portable Document Format (uncountable) A standard for representing
electronic documents, allowing them to be transmitted and reproduced accurately.
- Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange.
The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing
two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software,
hardware, and operating system.Adobe Systems Incorporated, , p. 33.
- A file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics
that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, printed, and
I love dictionaries... especially big ones with
pictures... and even more if they're old. :)
Memory stick dictionary
Handy Finnish-English-Finnish dictionary on a
USB memory stick