- A book that lists the words of a language in alphabetical order and gives
their meaning, or that gives the equivalent words in a different
- A dictionary, also referred to as a lexicon, wordbook, or vocabulary, is a
collection of words in one or more specific languages, often listed
alphabetically, with usage information, definitions, etymologies, phonetics,
pronunciations, and other information;Webster's New World College Dictionary
- a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information
- A reference book on any subject, the items of which are arranged in
- An associative array (also associative container, map, mapping, dictionary,
finite map, and in query-processing an index or index file) is an abstract data
type composed of a collection of unique keys and a collection of values, where
each key is associated with one value (or set of values).
- Of or relating to England or its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people;
"English history"; "the English landed aristocracy"; "English
- an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the
official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth
- the people of England
- A member of a people inhabiting parts of southern India and Sri
- a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasian people of southern India and
- Tamil is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of the
Indian subcontinent. It has official status in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
and in the Indian union territory of Puducherry. Tamil is also an official
language of Sri Lanka and Singapore.
- The Dravidian language of the Tamils
- of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself;
"Tamil agglutinative phrases"
- Peptide deformylase, mitochondrial is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by
the PDF gene.
- Portable Document Format (uncountable) A standard for representing
electronic documents, allowing them to be transmitted and reproduced accurately.
- A file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics
that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, printed, and
- Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange.
The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing
two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software,
hardware, and operating system.Adobe Systems Incorporated, , p. 33.
english to tamil dictionary pdf - First
First Thousand Words in English
This is a revised edition of this vocabulary
for young children and reluctant readers, and is designed to develop first
reading and spelling skills. It contains a full alphabetic index and is highly
illustrated throughout the text. Words and phrases are brought up-to-date -
roller blades, computers and duvets make an appearance - and new concepts are
introduced. Other titles in the same series are "First Thousand Words in
French", "First Thousand Words in German" and "First Thousand Words in
. English bull terrier. Dog. sepia
English Bull Terrier, Dog, Sepia
English Setter Collet