AMETECH ENGINE RESTORE OIL - Engine Restorer & Lubricant - 250ml can
WHAT IS AMETECH ENGINE RESTORE? Every vehicle's engine wears out as a result of friction at the approximate rate of 1/1000 inch per 10,000 miles during normal operation. Drag Racing can wear out an engine in one run down the track. Friction causes wear of the cylinder walls which leads to compression loss. Lost compression results in your engine having less power --- it runs poorly and has sluggish acceleration. It also can cause increased oil burning, exhaust smoking, and poor fuel economy. RESTORE - Ametech Engine Restorer and Lubricant is a unique ENGINE additive that repairs those worn-out areas in the cylinder walls and bearings, thereby restoring cylinder compression and improving engine performance to nearly new original condition.
Ametech Engine RESTORE is the only product that contains the proprietary CSL remetallizing formula. This technologically advanced formulation fills in and seals micro-leaks in the cylinder walls. The result is increased engine compression and more engine power. Independent lab tests prove that Ametech Engine RESTORE really works to increase cylinder compression.
We do two can sizes - 250ml or 1 litre. The most popular engine in the UK is the small 4 cylinder (Diesel or Petrol) and so we are offering our 250 ml can which is for all 4 stroke engines up to 1000cc. Use one 250ml can per litre of engine size as an additive to the standard engine oil. A 4.2 Jag might need 4 cans of the 250ml cans or 1 of the one litre cans. If you have a DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE or CATERPILLAR BULLDOZER or BIG FISHING BOAT contact us as you probably need several litres of Restore - call us for special pricing! Makes a great gift that will save money over the next year due to improved mpg. Buy now with confidence!
For 25 years AMETECH ENGINE RESTORE - REMETALLISING OIL has been the only product that can restore compression to internal combustion engines(even MAZDA RX-7 and NSU Ro-80 Wankel style rotary engines!). RESTORE is for all 4 cycle Diesel and Petrol engines, yes even railroad locomotives and fishing boat diesels. This proprietary metal treatment lubricant was originally developed for NASA to work in the vacuum of outer space. Now this terrestrial version RESTORES and rebuilds any 4cycle engine from the inside out, within about 500 miles, using CSL(tm) - colloidal molecular sized COPPER, SILVER and ENCAPSULATED LEAD particles (=CSL) carried in a high grade (ASTM) engine oil. These 3 metals are supposed to be in your engine but get worn away by normal friction.
RESTORE works with all petroleum based engine oils, apart from those containing plant esters like the exotic racing oils and Magnatec. Now YOU can buy this revolutionary engine oil and improve piston ring compression and engine performance during 500 miles of normal driving. Drive HARDER, and RESTORE will work FASTER (unless your engine has a serious problem like fledgling bottom end knock in which case the engine should be treated gently, of course), and give BETTER results: e.g. RACING - THIS ONE REALLY WORKS. It is an ENGINE additive, not an oil additive. AMETECH ENGINE RESTORE works on the engine metal, not on the oil. AMETECH ENGINE RESTORE was put in a Porsche(tm) at Le Mans and the last lap was timed at the same lapsed time as the first lap. (Without RESTORE, race cars gradually get slower over time due to friction build up and increased wear and loss of compression. ENGINE RESTORE fixes this problem.) More than 120 million cans sold in the USAand Canada since 1983. This one really works.
BUY IT NOW. A basic engine overhaul costs over £2000.... A basic set of gaskets and o-rings for a Mazda RX-7 costs over £350.... RESTORE is under £20 for a 250ml can.
Quentin Willson, Britain's foremost motoring writer, TV presenter and Sunday Mirror columnist said "It's the only engine additive I have found to work" (Sunday Mirror, 8th January 2006)
Engine Restore – frequently asked questions
WHAT IS RESTORE AND WHY SHOULD I USE IT? Every vehicle's engine wears out as a result of friction during normal operation. This friction causes wear of the cylinder walls which leads to compression loss. Lost compression results in your engine having less power - it runs poorly and has sluggish acceleration. It also can cause increased oil burning, exhaust smoking, and poor fuel economy. RESTORE Engine Restorer and Lubricant is a unique engine additive that repairs those worn-out areas in the cylinder wall thereby restoring cylinder compression and improving engine performance to nearly new original condition.
PLEASE NOTE as miraculous as its properties may seem, RESTORE cannot repair broken parts or fix mechanical faults. Problems such as cracked cylinder heads, extremely worn bearings, glazed bores, loosened or broken components, such as faulty timing belt tensioners, will not see any benefit from the use of RESTORE. A cracked piston ring will eventually break whether or not you use RESTORE. If you are buying RESTORE to repair a problematic engine please ask your mechanic for a diagnosis of the fault before you commence treatment so that your expectations for RESTORE are not unrealistic.
To: Owners of 2 Stroke Scooter and 4 stroke bikes with wet clutch (Honda)
and Ametech ENGINE RESTORE
From: Technical Department, Ametech
YES you can even use RESTORE in Honda motorbike engines, with the following instructions and precautions:
1. You can treat any engine (2stroke or 4stroke) by adding a +/- teaspoon of RESTORE into each spark plug hole (or injector hole on diesels), and gently turning the engine over until the RESTORE has worked it's way down around the rings, then replace spark plugs (or injectors) and fire it up.....this works on all engines.......this repairs scratches in the cylinder bores and so improves compression and reduces blue smoke.....and improves mpg and power.
2. You can also treat any 4stroke (petrol or diesel ) by adding RESTORE [at the rate of one 250ml RESTORE can per 1000cc of engine capacity] to the engine oil (mineral or synthetic but not vegetable racing oil like Castor R). THERE IS AN EXCEPTION: some 4stroke motorbikes (ie Hondas) have a wet clutch with engine oil running through it - in this case you can safely treat as per para.1 above, or, we have now discovered you can introduce 1/2 can of RESTORE into the engine oil just prior to an oil change and run the bike in your back yard for an couple of hours (as long as possible without annoying the neighbours) reving occasionally ALL WITHOUT OPERATING THE CLUTCH. Then drain the old oil that has the remaining RESTORE in it and of course refill with fresh correct motorbike oil. Then when you ride away there is no RESTORE left to circulate and make the clutch slip.All the RESTORE has been absorbed and adsorbed into the crank bearings, big end and small end bearings, cylinder walls and piston rings by splash. However the engine has indeed been RESTORED so you will notice more power, less smoke and better mpg.....
3. If you have worn valve guides we recommend removing the rocker cover (also called valve cover) and pouring a few drops of RESTORE directly onto each valve stem (through the spring) and cam wear surface. An old kitchen syringe works well (don't use it for anything else afterwards of course). This normally takes care of valve problems.
4. You can treat any 2stroke that has a separate oil resevoir by pouring in 1/2 can directly into the oil resevoir and topping up with normal quality 2T oil. The RESTORE will be splashed inside the engine and repair main and crank bearings and cylinder bores and rings. The engine will become very powerful as the RESTORE is absorbed and burnished into the wear points, and results are lower blue smoke and better mpg of course. This should be treated as a one time repair on a scooter (i.e.once a year treatment). Please note RESTORE should never be put into petrol, or 2stroke petroil mix, as it may block the carb or injectors and we certainly don't want it combusting into the atmosphere as it contains copper silver lead = CSL.....
5. You can treat a manual gearbox or conventional differential, each with a teaspoon of RESTORE and get rid of the whine (NOT automatics or limited slip diffs, please as the clutch packs will slip).Trade © AP6.0