2005 Boston Whaler
A Dauntless has the room and versatility to do just about anything. All Dauntlesses feature a center console design for unimpeded access and are built for the speed you need to get out to the best spots fast for fishing and fun. There’s plenty of room and convenient storage, plus a wide range of features and so many options. Like all Whalers, the Accutrack™ hull and reverse chines afford a smooth, dry ride, while running strakes get you on plane quickly with improved fuel economy. Dauntless. For versatility, it’s peerless.
The easy-to-trailer 160 Dauntless is conveniently compact, yet it boasts ample room for family, friends and gear. Its center console design makes it a versatile platform for anything you enjoy doing on the water. Enjoy the smooth, dry ride afforded by its Accutrack hull and the peace of mind you get from its unsinkable Unibond construction.
• 90 HP Mercury 4-stroke Saltwater
• Vengeance P15 stainless propeller
• Vengeance P14 propeller
• Factory Ski Pylon
• Factory Whaler bait station table with 2 rod holders
• Factory Whaler fold out table with cup holders
• Factory fishing package
• Factory Motorguide 85# thrust trolling motor
• Factory Great Lakes bimini top with Sunbrella fabric, stainless frame, boot
• Factory Clarion Stereo/CD with remote and four speakers
• Factory reversible pilot seat with live well and aerator
• Navman digital fuel gauge (2005)
• Triple deep cell batteries 12v/24v/36v (2005)
• Navman 7200 VHF with DSC (2007)
• Pro-Mite three bank charger (2007)
• IPod connection (2007)
• Shakespeare 1 meter Stainless VHF antenna (2007)
• Newmar solid stainless antenna base (2007)
• Northstar M84 (2008)
• Northstar GPS antenna (2008)
• Newmar transducer (2008)
• Johnson Pumps 5 GPM washdown pump (2008)
• Four unused life jackets with storage case
• TaylorMade dock bumpers with Factory Whaler ropes
• Factory Whaler dock lines
• Whaler floating keychain
• 2007 Phoenix aluminum trailer with LED lights and swing away tongue
• Stainless steel bearing buddies
• Diamond plate fenders and steps
• 2009 radial tires with fewer than 600 miles
• Guide-on posts with lights
• Solid brass Master trailer lock
• Whaler decals
• Trailer jack replaced 2009
• Wiring replaced 2009
• Boat and motor purchased new August 2005.
• Always stored indoors.
• Unused from fall 2009 to present.
• Minnesota kept boat, with only four short season.
• Trailer only, never left in the water or on a lift.
• Always garaged, never left outside.
• All routine maintenance performed religiously.
• Factory fluids, plugs and filters always used.
Overall package in excellent condition:
• Hull, motor, trailer, options and accessories are all in perfect working order.
• Less than 400 hours.
• Excellent compression on all cylinders.
$28,000 with all electronics
Contact: Dan Senander (612) 810-2189