Good job! You are now ready to take the ENG 22 Information Literacy Exam.
The test questions in the Information Literacy Exam are based on the content found in this
tutorial. If you've read through it once you're ready to take the
exam. It is highly recommended that you review the entire tutorial before taking the exam.Overview
- 10 multiple choice questions
- Passing score is 70%, or 7 correct answers
- No time limit
- You have two attempts to get a passing score
Spring 2014 testing
- Opening: January 13, 2014
- Closing: March 21 (ENG 22) or April 4 (ENG 24)
- No extensions beyond the closing deadline
- Some classes have earlier deadlines. Check with your professor.
Ready to begin
- Log in to your Laulima account
- Select the LCC_InfoLit_ENG22 tab. Go to My Active Sites if you do not see the tab immediately.
- Select Tasks, Tests and Surveys from the left side bar
- Look for your professor's name. This is your exam. Note: Taking the exam under the wrong professor may invalidate your score.
- Select Begin when you are ready to start the exam
Call the library if you have any trouble accessing the exam. Contact info is located to the left.