Good job! You are now ready to take the ENG 24 Information Literacy Exam.
The test questions in the Information Literacy Exam are based on the content found in this tutorial. If you've read through it once you're ready to take the exam. It is highly recommended that you review the entire tutorial before taking the exam.Overview
- 10 multiple choice questions
- Passing score is 70% or 7 correct answers
- No time limit
- You have two attempts to get a passing score
- No extensions beyond the closing deadline
- Some classes have earlier deadlines. Check with your professor.
Ready to begin
- Log in to your Laulima account
- Select the LCC_InfoLit_ENG24 tab. Go to My Active Sites if you do not see the tab immediately.
- Select Assignments, Tests and Surveys from the left side bar
- Select Begin when you are ready to start the exam
Call the library if you have any trouble accessing the exam. Contact info is located to the left.