2nd Floor Circulation service desk
Circulation Services is responsible for many of the services and
functions in the library and Learning Commons. The circulation desk is
located on the 2nd floor.
If you have any questions, the friendly students and staff at Circulation can help you!
- Laptop and iPad checkout
- Add money to print cards
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Book, DVD, and video checkout
- Course reserves
- Intra-system loans
- Student I.D. card validations
The Reference Desk is the place to go for research help. It is located
on the 3rd floor. There you will find professional librarians who can
assist you with
- Finding books and articles
- Identifying topics and key concepts
- Searching research databases
- Doing research in the library
- Asking questions about the Information Literacy Exam
A librarian is scheduled to be at the Reference Desk for most hours of the day. Don't hesitate to ask them a question!
For subject and writing tutors please see our partners in the Learning Commons: The Learning Resource Center
and the Writing Center